Any customer who wishes to buy products from our website must be above the age of 18. If it is found that any minor trying to purchase the products would be subjected to the prosecution.
The purchaser recognizes that the chemical and toxicological properties of the products that are sold by our website are not completely examined, inspected and are not assured. The customer agrees that Kaybotanicals has reservations in either limiting or refusing the unqualified individuals to make the purchase. The customer also understands that in case of any uncertainty the entire money will be refunded at once without any delays.
By accepting the terms and conditions which appears before the money transaction, buyers assures that the information that is submitted on the website regarding his contact and bank details are genuine and accurate.
Intent to Use
The customers identifies that the medicines sold by our website do not cure or identify a particular disease and any medical conditions. We sell our product in bulk quantities without any instructions of use. Kays Botanicals is not pertained to take any responsibility for the customer’s practice of our products.
Kratom products cannot be shipped to the following places in the United States:
- Rhode Island
- San Diego County (CA).
- Washington D.C.
- Sarasota County (FL)
The visitors and the customers of the website are restriction from doing the following:
- Copying and publishing our website content in other platforms.
- Selling our website content to the third parties, sub-licensing included.
- Using the name Kaysbotanicals.com in any which way (includes any damage to the site) is restricted.
- Using Kaysbotanicals.com in a way which affects the website’s accessibility to our users.
- Contradicting the state laws by using Kaysbotanicals.com. This may not only include the damage caused to the website but also to person or a business entity.
- Practicing the illegal activities like data-theft, harvesting and breaching in relation to Kaysbotanicals.com.
- Using the name of Kaysbotanicals.com in marketing and promotional activities without our concern.
- Publishing the website’s copyrighted content into the third-party website without the prior intimation and authorization will not be tolerated. Individuals who wish to get the material must contact us before doing so.
Some of the webpages in the websites are restricted for all the viewers and customers, we could even further restrict some other pages as well without any prior intimation. Each and every ID and password of our users are kept confidentially; it is same on your part to keep your credentials securely.
The website does not give any warranties or guarantees. The customer shouldn’t conceive in a way that whatever that is published on the website is counseling or advising him/her.
If any provisions in the terms seem objectionable or invalid, we see through that are removed as early as possible without affecting the other conditions.
Alteration of Terms:
The terms specified are subjected to revision and alteration at regular intervals. Such activity would be processed without any prior indication to the customers.
These are the terms that comprise of the agreement between the customers in relation and the website. Former agreements and understanding are not considered entirely.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The entire terms and conditions are with or in accordance to the law of New Jersey State. In the case of non-inclusive disputes you are suggested to submit to the federal courts located in the New Jersey.